Bang!!!!

BANG!
“Oh god! Run for your life! EARTHQUAKE!”
“Oh no! There is a building coming down on you.”
They ran as fast as they could, a chopper had crashed in to a building.
“Mayday! Mayday! Going down.”
“Why is th……..”
“Just be quiet and run!”
They ran through a corridor in a school, dodging heaps of tables and chairs coming out of classes.
“Phew! That was close we’d better get out of here”.
“We ran.
”Oh god help! Help! I’ve tripped.”
“ oh no, you have a piece of glass in your hand.”
I took my shirt off and strapped it up.
Chapter 2
I was ok. We got in to an old shop and rang dad and mum.
“Ring Ring”
“Hello. Who is it?”
“It is your son. We will meet. Wait, I just saw you walk past us”.
We ran out of the shop and hugged mum and dad.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!