Zombies

You are stuck in traffic and you hear police and ambulance sirens screeching you see a hurt, scarred, rotting and festering person. It lunges straight at the open window of your car. A taxi quickly runs it over but you still wind your window up. You quickly realise it is a zombie apocalypse. You wonder how you’re going to survive.

You are only 10 years old. You tell you’re patents but they saw what happened. They now that you every thing about zombie you tell them that the zombie’s will be coming because of the noise. You tell them to go to the closest bike shop your mum Sais wot do we need bikes four. You said cars make noise bike don’t. So they do. You all get a mountain bike. You then hear a zombie coming you look out the window and it is not one zombie, there is thousands you tell your parents to climb up the ladder to the roof, but it is to late. You sill gets up and you wonder aging how you’re going to survive. You see the zombies climbing up the ladder, they will get up there, there is nowhere to go.

But then you hear a gun, and you see the zombies dying. You see a man pointing at you, he is holding a gun – he must have shot all of those zombies. He has to be a good guy because he used a tonne of ammo and he made the effort to save you. You go straight to him, he says “hi” to you and his name is Tim. He tells you to follow him because the zombies will be all over the place. You say that they ARE all over the place and you start running to Tim’s place. You finally get to where he stays. He gives you a sledgehammer, you ask him why you have to fight. He says that they will break through the doors soon. But they already had broken through the doors. You start fighting but it is not enough. Your brain is eaten.

But then you hear your mother. You feel a shake and then you wake up. You realise that it was just a dream. Your mother yells at you to get to school. You smile and start to get ready for school.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!