Jail Break

I have just found a home that I plan on leaving for good. That home is the Jail. How I got caught you may ask. Well it was a bank raid and I am proud to be a criminal, a thief who is a multi-millionaire, but likes the thrill of being chased. This time I got too cocky and thought it would be an easy target, the consequence was to be stuck in jail for all of the crimes I have committed to in the past that they have on record. I have been here for six days out of the rest of my life. I received a pistol and silencer from one of my associates two days ago. I have now the perfect time to act and that is what I intend to do.
So getting on with it, I move to the shadows and get ready to take out the first guard to get the keys and escape. He walks into view and my roommate causes the guard to come over and I level the barrel of the pistol and release the trigger. The guard drops as quiet as a pillow. I get the keys off the guard unlock the cell door. The other prisoners are crying for their release as well so my aquatinted friend sets them free. With me leading we push forward. One of the other prisoners grabbed the guard’s pistol and took out the next pair of guards with me.
We see a group of eight guards that must have been alerted by my pals shot because it didn’t have a silencer on. We have four guns; the odds are in their favor. I decide to take out four then rush them. The others agreed so tensing ourselves we shot, and then charged, a few of us got shot but the rest kept surging forward. We over powered them. But this being a small prison there isn’t many of us. The alarm started to do its long loud ring so we sprint down the corridor as if hell itself was after us. We stumbled upon a group of guards eleven of us got killed while the rest of us got away down a side corridor. Nine of us left we run for our lives firing over our shoulders. Two guards fell clutching there chests but they just kept coming.
The EXIT at last. We shoulder the door open. A bright blinding light filled our vision. We kept going, blinking furiously. A bang someone beside me drops with a cry of pain. We climb the fence cutting ourselves on the wire we keep going. Another one of us goes down. I can see. I realize that we are on the old highway outside Birmingham city in the UK. Six of us remaining we run into the nearby forest for cover finding our own way home.






FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!