Jeff The Flying Pig

Have you ever seen a flying pig? Well read this.

Once in a mysterious land there was a big red barn of pigs.
In the barn there was a pig named Jeff.
He had a special ability he could FLY !.

“snort” Jeff said. Jeff was hungry.
Jeff had a big brother called Schmidt. Jeff and Schmidt were very close. One day Jeff was walking in the forest, little did he know there was a cliff. When he got to the cliff he fell down.
Using Jeff's powers, he started flying.”Yay”.
He sprinted back home to his beloved brother.

Another day Jeff flew Schmidt around the forest. They saw a small house. They flew down to look around. Seconds later they saw the mean witch she was named Billy the Witch.
Billy the Witch saw the pigs and started throwing potions and said “moha ha ha” The potion hit Jeff. Seconds later they fell on the hard brown grass. They could not FLY.

Jeff hurried to the small house to find a potion of healing.
They found the last one.The potion was as green as grass.
Jeff drank the potion so he could fly again.
They found a potion of poison and threw it on the witch.

The witch died!
Jeff and Schmidt flew back home to their great friends and lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!