Camping Is So Much Fun....is It Really?

Camping isn’t so much fun…..is it?


“Come on pack the marshmallows!” shouted Scarlett
“Ok Ok I will but we need OTHER food as well as marshmallows!” breached Gwen
“Sure, Sure ok” said Scarlett…..

“Were ready to go” said Scarlett
“Bye” said Scarlett’ Mum
“Bye” said Gwen and Scarlett in unison.

They went into the woods and pitched up a ten, we got our lantern and got our flashlight and went to find some firewood. It was quite scary but, I am pretty sure Gwen is more scary than this. We found 4 brown pieces of firewood and did it the old fashioned way, By rubbing 2 sticks together, when the fire started going, we opened those marshmallows like there is no tomorrow! We ate some marshmallows and some sausages. It then started raining and needed to find some shelter, they saw a shed……”Get in, Get in” said Gwen, Scarlett had refused. Her fears were stopping her but, then again, she doesn’t want to be alone…”Alright, alright but if something happens , it will be your fault” said Scarlett “Ok Ok whatever just get in” said Gwen............”Is it safe?”asked Scarlett......”Ok it’s safe quick let's go back to the campsite now, now” said Gwen. When they had gone back they had realised that all their food was gone. Scarlett had had enough, “I’m going home!” she said, and ran back the way she had come...Gwen why aren’t you coming? “Looks like you have plans for yourself not to be rude but I just don’t want you have any extra weight” Gwen said fearlessly…”Why not, why don’t I just come back to your house” Gwen said she was relievingly. They were walking...back….to….Scarlett’s…..house….alone…..in the dark. While they were walking they heard a mysterious sound CREEEEEEK! “Did you hear that” asked Scarlett….. “Yes..Uh Oh” Gwen said shockingly.........they automatically started walking faster. They then saw a tall, long figure “SLENDER” said Scarlett! “MAN” said Gwen “SLENDERMAN” they both said in unison!! They had then started to sprint as fast as they could slender had swiped across them and had taken them as fast as a serpent and were never to be heard of…...Again!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!