Gerald's Day

There once lived a cat named Gerald he was a food logger with a passion for taking photos of food and eating it .he had dark blue fur bright red hipster glasses a beaming orange shirt and peach pink tie. And like every day Gerald woke and exact 7:00 am and walked over to his favourite café around the corner to post his daily coffee and gold fish muffin photo to his blog but for some reason today the café was closed. So continued on and went to the skate park to meet his best friend Sam the pink panda.
When they’re at the skate park they notice that nobody else is there besides them. It’s that quiet that you could hear a pin drop from a mile away. Sam and Gerald decided to investigate. They looked all over the town under and over every bridge they peeked through every mouse hole every house every restaurant and every single café. There was no one no one in sight expect themselves.
After spending hours and hours of searching they decided to just give up they thought they were the only ones on the planet! They walked to Gerald’s apartment they hear a shuffle and a booming shout happy birthday. Gerald TOATLLY forgot it was his birthday all his friends gave him a big hug and they partied till 12:00am and at that moment Gerald knew the best day ever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!