Zombies





I’m 12 years old and its my first day of grade 6. I walk into the classroom and sit down next to Alex (my best friend). I notice Alex isn’t saying a word and then I see one of his eyeballs seems to be slowly drooping out.

Then very slowly the whole class turn their heads around so they are staring directly into my eyes, and that’s when I noticed that everyone was a ZOMBIE.

I ran, I ran like I’d never ran before because I had to, and if I didn’t my brain would be ripped out of my head and gobbled down by about 20 zombies. I sprinted through the corridor and round the bend suddenly I skidded to a halt as I came to a dead end. I heard the zombies chanting “BRAINS BRAINS BRAINS” as they came closer and closer. There was nothing I could do. I closed my eyes and thought about all the good times in my life. But now my life was coming to and end…

I sit up in bed sweating. I sigh, a sigh of relief, it had all been a dream.



THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!