Gangster Goat

Gangster Goat was a goat who likes to play pranks on the elderly people of Goat Ville. Gangster Goat likes to squirt sauce out of his sauce blasters on the people but one night he went too far, he decided to rob a bank.
Gangster Goat squirted his sauce at the security cameras and used a crow bar to open the titanium locked doors and headed for the safe. The safe needed a password and a finger print, he had the password for the safe but needed the finger print for the scanner. Gangster goat broke into the owner’s office and tried to find something that the owner may have left behind the day before and then he struck gold he found a drink bottle that the owner had used yesterday and put tape on it and captured his finger print and went to the safe. He put the piece of tape on the safe and put the password in and then had some trials to go through.
The first trial was to dodge moving laser beams and he started making it through one foot at a time, then suddenly a laser came out of nowhere and Gangster Goat deflected it with a disco ball and then rolled on through the laser beams. The next trial was to jump over lava on rocks which could collapse at any moment! He jumped to one stone than another, than another and another until he got to the very last stone, he jumped but felt something in his way, it was glass and he fell down into the lava. But the lava didn’t burn him he had found the other way to the next trial.
The next trial was he had to swim with sharks and crocodiles and Gangster Goat decided to jump in with the sharks and crocodiles and swam, terrified across the water and dove under the water to a tunnel and went through to the second safe but there was five passwords that Gangster goat knew and two finger prints. Gangster goat put another piece of tape on the piece of tape which already had the finger print on it and pulled it off, he then entered the passwords and put the finger prints on and he had access to the vault.
Gangster goat started loading gold into a bag and hoisted them up to the roof were a helicopter waited, once the last bag of gold was hoisted up Gangster goat hoisted himself up into the helicopter and flew off into the sky back into the secret hide out ready for another adventure. The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!