James And Joe

James and Joe were best friends even though they were complete opposites. James was daring, greedy, fussy and loved to play outdoors. On the other hand Joe was quiet, generous, clever and was a genius. Joe was the only friend James had because everyone except Joe, thought he was troublesome and very disrespectful.


Unfortunately on a sinful day, Joe became very ill and no one could help him. However there was one doctor named Dr Albert knew how to cure Joe’s sickness. But again there was another offer, Dr Albert asked if James wanted have as much lollies as he ever dreamed of or to watch his loyal and only friend die. The thing was James did not know that this was all a trap.


However, James was foolish enough to forget about his friend and since he was greedy he asked for as much lollies as he ever dreamed of. The offer was never promised and James had learnt his lesson. However Joe died on that very same moment. I was too late, James couldn’t do anything to help his friend. From then on James had been lonely for the rest of his life because he didn’t have any parents and that Joe was his only friend. This was truly all his fault.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!