Pain And Happiness

The colour of pain isn’t just red. It can be pink, it can be yellow, it can be black, and it can be green. It can be the colour of happiness, the colour of love, the colour of grief, the colour of discourage, the colour of courage, the colour of the earth and it can be the most painful colour in the whole world but no one will ever understand why your colour of pain is completely different to theirs.
The taste of happiness is when you step outside after it’s rained and can just taste and smell the fresh air. The taste of happiness is when you eat your favourite food and just smile because you can have a thousand memories that come with that taste. The taste of happiness is when you feel like you can truly be yourself and not let any flavour determine what it means to be happy.
But when these two come together, you can’t taste anything and you can’t see any colour because the pain and the happiness are just too much for your senses.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!