YUK!

YUK!

I am standing in the kitchen and my mum is cooking, I feel like making mischief. I get my hand and spit on it and I drip it into the soup my mum is cooking. Luckily she is on the phone and she doesn't notice. Next, I put my hands in my pants, dig my butt, and I put it into the soup. Then I go to the toilet and I do a pee. I go out and I don't flush. I go to the kitchen and grab a small bowl and I go back to the toilet. I take a scoop out of the toilet bowl, (which has not been flushed and still has my pee in it) I go back to the kitchen and pour my pee into the soup. I try to think of more crazy ideas and then suddenly out of nowhere I have a brilliant idea, in fact, the grossest idea anybody has thought of. I go and fetch the same bowl I used to scoop out my pee and I fill it with one quarter of water, I pick my nose and then I put my hand inside the water and the nose pickings on my hand float into the water. I then take my hand out of the water and lick my hand and put it back inside. I go out into the garden and I get some soil and put it into the water. I also try to find some ants. So I got dirt and ants on my hands, and I put it into the water. So now I have nose pickings, my saliva, dirt and ants in one quarter of water. I go inside the kitchen and pour my gross formula into the soup. Then I give it a good stir. Then my mum comes out and says “young man what are you doing?” and I say, I'm helping you cook... Uh oh, I hope we’re not having this for dinner.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!