Jason Shurbie's Normal Life

I’m Jason Shurbie, I live an unordinary life, in an ordinary town. I am 12 years old in S.T Jeromy High School on Robert St. Every day the basics are the same, wake up, get dressed, have breakfast, go to \school. Go to class, get beat up by the school bully, and go home. Today, 26/10/16/, was no ordinary day, I had my end of year exam and completely forgot all about it! I sat down in my seat and Mr Johnson, who is really mean by the way, said: “Right, as you all know, today you have an exam on, and whoever doesn’t get an A+, will be spending all of their holidays with me, studying! Do you think I want to be spending my holidays with him! No! I don’t! I have to pass this test! “Lucky for you, it’s after Recess.” Yes! I have time! I need to steal the answer sheet! When the bell rang, I stayed back to get what I needed to get 100%. Once everyone was gone, I ran to the teacher’s cupboard to grab the sheet, than get out of here, but there was one problem, the cupboard was locked! I grabbed a hair clip off the floor, and started picking away, but then, gasp! My friend Craig came out of no ware! “Hey Jason.” “Craig! Don’t do that!” “What? What, ya doing?” “Trying to get the answer sheet.” “You know, all you have to do, is pull up this thing here.” “Oh, thanks” I read the sheet than put it back. Finally, the test came. I was a bit nervous, but then I was ok. I finally finished the test, and at the end of the day, we got our tests back. Everyone looked at their tests, but me. I went home and upstairs, strait to my room closing the door behind me. I got an A-. The next day, I woke up and went to school. As I was walking to school, still looking at the test paper, not even daring to look in the test paper, but that’s when I realised that there was a food smudge on the minus, so I rubbed it off. It turns out I didn’t get an A-, I got an A++! There was more on the 10%, I got 100%! I was so relieved. And it was the last day of the school year! It was the end of the day and I’m out of there! No more school for 8 weeks! Yes! So I’m Jason Shurbie, and that’s my story, what’s yours?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!