Camping Lewis

It was a cold and soggy winters day and Lewis was riding his bike from his dentists appointment and was in a hurry because he was almost an hour late. His mum would be punishing if he was even one minute, late so he knew he was in for a massive punishment. He usually comes up with a lame excuse but this time there was no escape this time. He came in the door and his mum was waiting at the door looking at a drenched boy covered in soaking water. Immediately his mum was yelling at the top of her voice. You're punishment is that you stay outside for one whole day! Lewis looked at his mum as if she was joking but she was serious alright. Before Lewis could look back, she was standing at the door with his mattress and pillow. It was almost midnight and Lewis was fallen asleep before a white van pulled and collected Lewis. When he woke up in the morning he was in an apartment with nobody else in it. He stood up and jumped out of the window and landed safely and found a skateboard and started riding it towards home. He was nearly at his house when his mum came sprinting down the street to meet him and hug him. I will never punish you ever again Lewis.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!