Paints Over Time

Once I was sucked into a world of creativity, drowned in my own thoughts and ideas and covered in paints that had become a part of me. My teachers and peers were delighted but the ones at home were not. Hiding away in my room leaving all of my worries on a canvas, it was madness! I could never stop. Time had passed and nothing had changed, my obsession only got worse! Losing friends and becoming an outsider only sucked me in further. Nights went by, days went by and the paint started to grow, I was no longer who I used to be. In the nights my dreams used to sweep me away but it is just a horror now, thrashing in the night just made me ache with excruciating pain. As the sun rose, so did I, my only intentions were to paint life's beauties. Soon everything that came into my sight was a plain sketch. My "small" obsession had become my everything, it was like watching a movie about what was supposed to be my life. I was trapped in a dungeon with no escape. What had I become?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!