James The Goats Vengeance

Just last Monday a goat called James was doing whatever a goat does when all of a sudden a loud “Kapow!” came from a small metal weight. Once again James was on the ground in shock.
Some mean humans found it amusing to scare James with their toy. James was finally going to get back at the humans he was finally going to get his vengeance!
James thought that perhaps next time he could ram them, but he thought it was too stereotypical considering he was a goat. What he needed to do, had to be big, not just a friendly goat butt. After a long time, James finally decided he would make the farmer think he was a mad goat. Consequently he would make the fence, which marks his territory an electric fence. Then when they go to climb it they would get electrocuted but first he had to convince the farmer he was mad. James finally figured out how to convince the farmer he was mad. He would start to eat the wooden poles which hold the fence up, therefore he started the feast.
When the farmer found out, he put up the electric fence, James’ plan was coming together perfectly. The very next day those humans came back and when they grabbed the fence their hair stood straight up, they screamed in agony and ran for the hills. To this very day they have not bothered James.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!