YR 5

Adventure
giant dragon came through the wall was this is was this what killed my father and will it kill me. Then everything went black and all I could hear was silence and nothing more.For hours days weeks until everything went white where am I thought Tom in his head.Then they came to my rescue when all hopes were lost they came and they are the Ugvuu’s. You may be thinking what on Earth are Ugvuu’s well Ugvuu’s are animal which are there to help anyone who needs help and in tom’s case they are helping him but will it be anoth? Will tom make it through the next challenge?

I peered through the window as I heard a familiar voice coming from the living room. “I will not see him again.”Said John,”The prophecy is correct isn’t” Jane noded immediately.”It will devour him like it did to his father.” Suddenly, my stomach flipped as I realized they were talking about me but the only thing that didn’t add up was that my father hasn’t died.Suddenly, the truth came to me like a dart to the bard,this thought lingered in my head until it came to me he isn’t my father. But what’s it.Suddenly, a



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!