Harriet's Little Sister

Harriet’s Little Sister

Once upon a time Harriet and her little sister Lucy wanted to go to the park. Their mum said “yes”. When they got to the park they found a toy. They played with it and then the toy came to life!

They both yelled, “MUM!” at the same time but mum didn’t come. They didn’t care because they wanted to play Tiggy with the doll/human. They played Tiggy but something weird happened…….

When they played Tiggy the doll never got it. They never knew a doll could run so fast! They were so surprised so they went to look for their mum. When they found their mum they said “there was a doll in the playground and it came to life”.

Mum didn’t believe them but they said “fine we will go and get the doll!” They went to look for the doll but she was just a normal doll now. How we will make it come to life they thought.

The little girl Lucy had an idea. Her idea was… She said “why don’t we go to the car and come back again because remember that when we came here she was a normal doll that transformed into a human”. They wen tot the car and returned but the doll was still normal. They tried and tried to get her to come back to life but…… Mum was calling, “time to go”. We have to find a way to fix it quick they thought. As soon as they said that the doll came back to life with a creepy face!

They took the doll and dragged it to the car to show mum. Mum was so surprised she jumped and said “arghhhhh”. The two sisters at the same time turned to stare at the dolls head. The doll said “don’t’ stare at me!” they tried and tried to make it turn back into a doll. They fixed the doll and all lived happily ever after.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!