Jason & Sport’s Fight Times

Once there lived a kid named Jason. He had a friend named Sport. Jason didn’t see Sport much often. He wanted to become a Ninja.

Jason trained for days and months. Jason is 23 and then there was a robber that robbed the Queen. The robber took the Queen’s jewellery and her crown. Jason said yes, my first mission is to be a Ninja.

Jason punched and kicked the robber. The robber went to Jail. Five months Later Jason defeated 215 bad guys. Then the police came to warn Jason that there was a whole bunch of bad guys that robbed the Money $ store.

Jason jumped on a plane that flew past him. Then two big bad guys came and started fighting him. But Jason didn’t… win… he lost. Noooooooooooooo! Jason said. They took him to the robber cave.

All the bad guys in the whole entire universe even the ones that have already been defeated by Jason. They all were going to boil him up but it was too late. Sport had come to rescue Jason.

One of the robbers said attack! But Sport had a potion that could make him go in front of Jason. He quickly untied Jason then they both started fighting. They were getting a bit tired so they jumped into the air as high as they could and went out of the Robber cave. They found a Museum and it was called The Museum of space.

They quickly went in there and they found a laser gun. Next to the laser gun there was a sign that said this is a laser gun that can take you to another place. So they decided to take it. Jason went near the robbers but Jason accidentally shot Sport… oh!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

A few seconds later he ran to a building and climbed to the top and shot ALL of the robbers. It made a BIG noise and then they were all gone. And then Jason lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!