JEFF AND THE JERRY CAN INVASION

Jeff and the jerry can invasion
This story is about a middle aged man named Jeff, Jeff is a very dumb and a silly man. He will and has gone on many extraordinary adventures. So far Jeff has survived his adventures, but will he survive this terrifying tale find out by reading to the end of this new extraordinary novel.

One gloomy morning Jeff woke up with his alarm clock beeping Jeff woke up very sleep, Jeff new he had work though so he slammed his fist on the alarm clock top to stop it. The alarm clock soon stopped and Jeff started getting dressed in his stripped work clothes and had a look in the cupboard for his yummy breakfast flakes. Soon Jeff found them in the left cupboard and poured them out of the box and into the bowl.

Soon after Jeff poured in his milk and started to eat them. After Jeff finished his meal he walked down his mansion stairs and jumped in his Audi r10 and drifted out of his awesome garage to his work, unfortunaly fluffy his fat small little dog was peeing on the new leather seat, fluffy! Yelled Jeff that was my all new leather seat do you! Do you!! Well it costs a lot but not that that much to us ( Jeff lowering his temper anyway I suppose that get fixed so Jeff swerved into the get your car seat cover fixed here for half the price you would usually pay for your seat cover.

Eventually Jeff got a new leather seat cover and went to work but the trouble is his work had already started so Jeff went back home and started to yell at fluffy because he peed again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!