Game Over

Here I am, sitting at my desk for 8 hours straight again. All my life is just playing games and going to school. Heh, school… More like hell. Whatever, what I despise is my stupid mum. She's just a lazy sack of meat, sitting on the couch watching T.V and smoking. While I make every meal, pay every bill and clean every nook and cranny. People say I should appreciate my mother, but how could I appreciate this dirty old hag? Whatever, I'll just go play my game now, I'm done complaining. Do you want to watch? Here, just sit over there.

So, I'm playing this game called Undertale, it's infinitely interesting! There are so many different choices to make, and a huge variety of different branches of the storyline you can embrace. Undertale actually makes your love or heat the characters, and makes you appreciate the distinct character personalities.
Alright, I'll show you the gameplay. Just keep in mind, there's a lot of blood.
I chose the storyline called Genocide, it's where you must kill everything and everyone. Even allies, I enjoy this storyline very much because… Well, I love death.

Alright we've nearly loaded into the world. Anyway, sometimes, just killing them isn't enough. We're at my house now, hey! Guess what? Even my house is filled with traps and torture devices. I have about 100 different weapons made for any type of torture. Spike torture, spear torture, whip torture, anything you can think of. Doesn't that sound fun? Oh look! We caught someone in my trap! Let's see which trap it was caught in. But first let’s choose a weapon, spear? Nah. Tomahawk? Nah. Scythe? Perfect. Ah the human was caught in my spike trap, one of my deadliest traps I have. You see, he's only been penetrated with one spike. However, we can add a few more.

Let's see…. One through his thigh…. One through his arm… And one through his cheek! Alright, watch and learn! As the spikes head towards the human, it gets coated with acid. Why? Because! The more deadlier the more fun! Whoa? What's happening? The spikes suddenly stopped. Eh whatever. I'll just kill him myself. I pull out my rusty scythe and leap towards the human. I slash him across the chest as blood quickly gushes out. But he's not hurt? That's weird. Usually they bleed to death before I even get to kill them myself! However, this man is different. He seems to be determined to live more than any other patient I had in this torture chamber.

Something's wrong. I can't move my character. The man breaks the spike, as he slowly walks towards me. He whispers in my ear. “This is what you deserve.” As he blows off my head with his fist.

Ah crap, it guess it's game over huh? You wanna play now? Here, you can play the Genocide route. Just remember, mercy is not an option.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!