Zombie Apocolypse

Chapter One
Once upon a time in a town called Brickell, Miami lived a scientist called Jack Lakbess. He lived on 11th Street. He worked at the Miami Chemical Labs. His shift started at 2:00 am every day. At the MCL, in between his routine jobs, Jack was working on a secret formula. He wanted to turn people into zombies by making people drink his formula. Then he would take over the city and later on the entire world….
The Secret formula contained elements of ps-200, nuclear lithium, sodium carbonite and sodium hydro-bromide. He had a dastardly plan he would experiment on his boss!
He replaced his boss’s water with the formula. His boss drank the formula and froze, and then turned into a zombie. Jack quickly pushed him into the closet before any damage was done. Then Jack had an idea! He would manufacture Jack’s flavoured water and then sell it to people on the black market so he could capture more zombies.
Chapter Two
2 days later… and 55 people turned into zombies all locked in Jacks basement at 11th street, Brickell, Miami.
“I think it’s time I drink my formula and take over this city,” said Jack. So he drank his formula and froze just like his boss. This time he grew into FRANKENSTEIN! Brains!
His cleaning lady heard terrifying sounds from the basement. The scared cleaning lady went down to the basement put the light on and was introduced to a wall of blood. Then she saw a glass bottle of flavoured water that wasn’t there before. She drunk the bottle and you know the drill. Later that day…Ahhh! The citizens were screaming their heads off! There were zombies everywhere! One of the citizens called the police. “Give us 5 minutes,” said the Chief of Police.
When the police got there, they took out their hand guns and fired but it was useless… There were too many of them! So they called the S.W.A.T. who got there in a jiffy. The S.W.A.T. and City police fired and killed half of the zombies that were trying to turn the Chief of Police into a zombie.
Chapter Three
The S.W.A.T. couldn’t handle it so they called the Military .The Military had their own secret weapon- Neutrlising Water Antidote (NWA). They called the Air Force to drop NWA air bombs on the crowds of Zombies.
Then came along the ‘best of the best’ in the Military, The Gunner and Sharpshooter Hindge. They killed most of the mad zombies but they had to find Jack. They followed the trail of Neutralized zombies and eventually found the evil Jack in the corner of the dingy basement cowering in fear. He said, “You’ll never defeat me.”
“Yes we will!” shouted Sharpshooter Hindge.
“Oh really?’ asked Jack.
Jack jumped up, tried to attack them, but The Gunner and Sharpshooter Hindge started showering antidote bullets at Jack and eventually neutralised him back to an ordinary man.
The evil mastermind was arrested and taken back to Military Headquarters were he was sentenced for 56 years to repair the destroyed Miami Botanical Gardens in Brickell.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!