Bank Robbery

Bank robbery

On the 4th of July 1996.The best day of my life had just come when I enter the bank of America.
I had a look around. I rang my getaway driver Dalton to come and check the security cameras. It looked real hard so we went back to the van and planned what we were going to do.
Dalton have you got all the equipment for this heist? I would like a thermal drill to get in the vault what is in the vault? Dalton asked. I said that there’s gold in there and safety boxes. Dalton said can I take a look in there? I will hack the vault cameras and turn off the laser. Boys once you’re ready I’ll take a look.
Ok thanks Dalton. So what’s the plan going to be? Jayden you and Nick are going in silent but first take out all the cameras then go to the security room tie up the guard. Then Nick will body bag him. Then there should be 5 guards left, once you take all of the guards out Jayden. Nick will body bag them. Ok yes Dalton I understand. Once you’re done I will call one of my mates to. Stay on look out and take all the civilians hostage on the street. Ok what’s his name Nick asked his name is Simon. Ok so what are we using for guns? Jayden you are using a pump action shotgun with rapid fire, extended mag, and a silencer for your first class. Your secondary is going to be a desert eagle with rapid fire, extended mag, long barrel. Simon you have got a kn44 with rapid fire with extended mag ok guys you ready? Dalton said. OH and have you all got gloves and clown masks and frags behind the bin just in case anything goes wrong? Ok boys you ready? LETS DO IT BOYS make it quick. Ok time to go Jayden you get the guards, Simon you get the civilians Nick you stay on guard.
Ok Jayden there’s a guard coming right now ok 3, 2, 1 grab him! Good job Jayden Dalton said 4 guards left. Go down to the security door and pick lock it and get the guard on the door 5 seconds left until door opens. Ok I got the guard now Jayden turn the power off ok. Nick there are two guards on your left get them. When all guards are tied up, can u body bag them guards? Ok Simon and Nick you guys the cameras are turned off Jayden you can go in now and tie everyone down so Jayden can get the thermal drill and get into the vault. Ok you got the drill yet? Dalton said. Yes I do. I’m making my way in Dalton. Ok good Jayden. The drill is in I replied to. 120 seconds on the clock. 1 minute left. I’ll grab the loot bags. Nick replied to Dalton. 10 seconds left. Ok 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1 guys Money Time!
Ok Jayden you grab the gold, Dalton said ok I’m making my way back to the van Dalton. $54,000 a bag I got about 5 bags. Wow! Dalton said good job Jayden, you stay in the van. You have done your job Jayden, Nick are you done? Yep I got heaps of loot and so does Simon. Wow! Boys. Time to go, nicely done boys.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!