Candyland

Mr Caribou came to rest on what he thought was a rock but then he went flying up into the sky. He came down such a huge crash, he woke Rabbit. Fox heard it as well, so he told Zebra. Fox said “Come on.”
Then Rabbit said “Did you fart?”
“No I didn’t!!”
“Why did you go flying then?”
“Because that flying rock took me up into the sky.”
“You mean the hole?”
“What is in it?”
“Candy,” said Zebra as Fox arrived. Fox ran just behind Zebra.
Rushing to the hole they jumped at the wrong moment as a chocolate flood was flowing. Luckily out came the sun it stopped the flow, but where was Caribou?
He was in the chocolate flood, so Zebra saved him.
The clouds were fairy floss. Caribou said “Lets go!” So they climbed out of the hole. When they got out Caribou went to sleep making sure he wasn’t going flying. Zebra went to bed and said “Good night.” Then Fox went in his hole. Rabbit had to stay up for 10 minutes just to make sure that he didn’t fart.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!