Pain And Mystery

Fog filled the air. I could hardly breathe and all I could hear was the sound of my baby boy screaming in pain. If I could get my hands on the person who did this I would ruin his life like he ruined my baby boy’s life.

8 yrs later…
“UGH why do we have to do all the dirty work”
“Maybe because we're in an orphanage in the 18th century!”
“Guys quit your whining, do you see Louis whining? I mean he’s blind and you're feeling sorry for yourself? That’s just pathetic.”
“Well at least he doesn't have to work.”
“QUIET… Just do the work that we were meant to do in the first place!”
“Well the place isn’t here… we’re done”
As I dipped my sponge in the soapy mess, I felt a creepy, tickling sensation running down my spine. I looked back but nothing or no one was there… Instantly I yelled out.
“Guys since we’re done can we get of here, like right now?”
“You heard guys, let's go!”
SILENCE!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!