Gabe The Gorrila

Gabe The Gorilla

It happened again. They gave me oranges instead of bananas. I bet ya the monkeys got bananas! I hate it when this happens! I hate it, I hate it, I hate it! And its going to get worse, to most humans it’s going to be a normal day, but for me its torture being at this zoo, I wish they would hurry up and put me back in the wild already. Well at least the little preschoolers throw bananas in my enclosure, which is a good thing of course. Oh here we go they’ve opened the gates. Hopefully there are some preschoolers coming today. Oh no! I see Kevin coming, you’re probably wondering who Kevin is? Well, ill give you a description of him. He has red greedy eyes, brown wavy hair and a body that is as skinny as a polar bear that hasn’t eaten in months. He’s the one who doesn’t treat me right, that’s why I don’t like the zoo at all. It looks like there’s something in his hand I can’t quite see. I think it’s a fire extinguisher, or maybe it’s a….. no it can’t be… they wouldn’t allow that in the zoo!
I probably shouldn’t have thrown those oranges at Jenny! Yet again your probably wondering whom Jenny is? Well I don’t think I have time to tell you! Because Kevin is coming, and he doesn’t look happy at all. This has been going on to far, I’m going to put a stop to it. I’m going to stand in the open and then everyone will see him hitting….

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!