Untitled

2005 was the year of my parents when they separated. You may be wondering why I am writing about this and that is to say that life is never easy. On the 24th of June, 2003, at 2:30 in the morning, was the day of my birth, my mum and dad decided to name me Ceanna Angelique Patricia Lemmon. My mum and dad never knew that in just over 2 years they wouldn’t have the joy of living with each other and seeing me almost every day of their life, sharing so many memories that are to remember, but unfortunately the day came that in 2005, my parents split up and are not talking to each other at all. Everyday, every night, every hour of the day, it is hard for me to face my friends that have the best life ever with their parents that are together. Most of my friends have brothers or sisters and always say to me that I am lucky to not have a brother or sister, but no, that is my dream, to have parents that are together and talk to each other and have many memories to share and celebrate my birthdays and Christmas and many more that I will never have the joy of doing.
The reason I am writing about this is to tell you to never give up on life and to be happy with what you have that is given to you, even though you may not be able to see anything that may be good in a certain situation that you are in or have been in.
Ever since the separation of my parents, I have always wanted them to at least to talk to each other, but sometimes I think that is a bit much to wish for, but I have never stopped hoping for that day to come.
On the 24th of June every year, I celebrate my birthday with either my mum or my dad. On my birthday, all I could wish for would be for mum and dad to at least talk to each other instead of fighting, but I think to myself that what I have always wished for, which is my mum and dad to talk could be a bit much to hope for. Ever since the breakup of my mum and dad happened, I have never actually remembered what it feels like seeing my mum and dad live in the same house or even talk to each other.
To finish up my life story about my mum and dad breaking up, I just wanted to say to everyone who is going through a hard time with their parents or just family issues in general, to never give up and to be happy with whatever you are given and to accept in life that nothing is easy and nobody is perfect in any way. Thank you for reading my life story.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!