The Crash

The year is 4039, the luxury space liner called the Leader is on its first voyage. On the 5th weekday of the cruise, the leader was shot down by an unknown source. It had crash landed on an ocean planet. The only survivor was a man called Daniel.

Sol 1
It's been one day since the crash, I am recording this from my life suit I'm in the middle of the ocean with only a dive suit and a fabricator in my suit.

Sol 2
I'm exploring the ocean planet, I've been finding pieces of titanium in the ocean near me. I've figured out that there is a scanner in the life and I can use it for scanning different survival box blueprints and it can fabricate what the blueprint is for.

Sol 3
I've found all of the blueprint pieces to make a platform and base room I just went farming to get some more titanium.

Sol 4
I've built the platform of my underwater base except I can't make the room because I don't have copper I found.

Sol 5
I found copper but it was in an ore in the planet surprisingly so I collected as much as possible and some more titanium for a hatch.

Sol 10
I have made a mobile vehicle bay. I also have an extended base with my own fabricator in it.

Sol 15
I have my own mini submarine with the mobile vehicle bay. I am now travelling to the wreckage of the leader. I have finally made it. I found a signal to a possible cave opening when was in the sea moth (mini submarine) I found a massive hostile creature it broke my sea moth, I swam away it was chasing it caught up.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!