The Ghost

“Abigail come down here”, said Miley Abigail’s mum. Abigail raced down the stairs to find her mum in the kitchen making breakfast.
“Yes mother” asked Abigail. “I will de in the city today so can you be a good girl and stay at home by yourself”, stated mum.

I was so excited that I jumped up and down. I ran up stairs and got dressed in my finest dress. My cat Mittens woke up and rubbed her back on me. I finished my toast and walked into the long room and put the TV on. My favourite show was on The Next Step.

After it finished I was looking for another channel when I heard a shriek from the hall. I got up and walked towards the hall and heard another shriek. It was like someone was crying. I looked up and saw a ghost sitting on the ground. The ghost looked up at me and disappeared. I was astonished to have seen a ghost. I felt like have ping a nap so I walked up to my room and got in bed.

I fell asleep and after a few minutes I felt uncomfortable I got up and looked down at my feet and saw the ghost, the ghost was crying again and as soon as the ghost saw me it disappeared. I walked to the kitchen and got some burger rings. They moved around like worms.

Abigail sat down and got her I pad and watched The Next Step. She sat down and felt something wet on her feet. Abigail looked down and there was the ghost, and once again the ghost disappeared. I was wondering if I had done something to the ghost that up set it. I walked into the bathroom and saw the ghost I locked the door and walked towards the bath tub and sat down on the edge of the tub.

“Did I do something to you” I asked the sad ghost. “ It is all your fault you're the one that took everything away from me ” sobbed the poor little ghost, and once again the little helpless ghost disappeared. I was so confused and upset her I started to cry. I was so upset I felt like doing something I would never do.

I walked up to my bedroom and put on my willing to boots on my cold feet and called mum. Mum was coming home so l did not have long to do what I wanted to do. I heard the ghost in the study I crept down the hall way up the stairs and walked into the study. The ghost looked up and scurried under the deck. “Is there something I could do to make everything better. The ghost looked up and mutters to herself.

“Well there is something you could do” I was so excited I did a little dance. The ghost had an idea.The ghost looked at me and that was the last thing I saw.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!