Spook Island

One day there was a man called Phil and he woke up like every day and got dressed, feed his dog and went to work. When he got there he went to a meeting and he got promoted to do documentary film about a man.
His first documentary was on his way to Spook Island, it was a 1 hour flight. Once he got there he stepped out smelling the unpolluted air for the first time in a long time as he stepped down, he was stopped by a moving bush in the distance but he kept on going.
That night he was sound asleep and then he heard something strange whispers from the bushes moving, he went out with a torch and a bag and then saw two red beating eyes. He ran as fast as he could and hid behind a rock and then turned around and saw the two red dark eyes and tried punching it but his hand went through the dark cloud and was thrown over the rock and ran back to the tent to find everything was gone somehow disappeared, he ran to find the village but got lost being at a new island having no map to navigate and ended up just sitting by a river and found an old rusty knife and used it to make a bamboo bed out of an old hard blunt knife and made a tiny hut to protect him for the night.
The next day he went out to find something or someone to help him but no luck and found some corn some water nearby and an old rusty pot to boil it and filter it. He found after a while found a path with a old sign and got removed of the twigs and bushes and said ‘path to village’ and he was in luck but then said 6 km walk and he cannot even do 3 km so he thought to just wait and see if there is anything else he can do to help himself get back. He might just wait to be rescued but no one else came with him to help. That night he set camp fires everywhere to scare the thing so he can sleep in peace. That morning he found a sign made out of a stick and drawing on dirt saying “YOU ARE LUCKY” in big bold letters, he destroyed the writing and went on with his day and he went looking for supplies. He found nothing so he decided to run back to his base and take the risk and do the walk. In the walk it said in writing “I AM WATCHING YOU” and did the same and walked on knowing he has been here. Later on a another one saying “I WOULD STOP IF I WERE YOU” and went on with his walk.
It became late at night he heard a bird he stopped by this tree made a little fire and fell asleep the next day he found the monster and his soul got stolen and he became a zombie and the island was in fact dead.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!