Zoo Battles

One day a man named Steve decided he wanted to open his own aquatic zoo because it was his dream since he was a young boy. He called in sick to work the next day so he could stay home to design the blueprint.
Steve went for a walk around town to see if anyone wanted to work for him. Once Steve got enough people to say yes they began the construction work straight away. First they had to go and find a block that was suitable to build an underwater zoo on. Steve and his friends found a perfect spot right near the ocean. Another crew on the other side of the road was starting to build what also looked like an aquatic zoo. They were called the Zoo Bosses. Steve got intimidated and said that they needed to come up with a name for their crew as well. They decided to call themselves the Zoo Masters. The crew started to unload the truck with all the wood so they could start to build. That night the Zoo Bosses broke into Steve’s zoo and busted all the tanks that were holding the animals not to mention hundreds of litres of water. They put a small hole in the tank with a hammer and just left a little crack so the water would leak out very slowly so the Zoo Masters wouldn’t even notice.
In the morning when Steve came back to the centre he opened the front door he saw water everywhere. Once they got into the building they saw all the animals had escaped and were swimming around. There were sharks in the tunnel, there were octopi and barracudas in the cafeteria, there were even box jelly fish in his office desk, there were sea snakes in the reception room and there were saltwater crocs on the balcony.
The only problem with that was that all the animals were going to run out of water and would die so Steve had to think of a way to get all the animals back into the ocean. That would be very dangerous because the sharks were very deadly.
Steve decided to try and do it himself. Steve asked all of his mates to see if anyone had a truck that was big enough to get the animals back out to the ocean. Luckily for them the ocean was 100 metres from the zoo. Once the Zoo Masters got to the ocean they freed the animals and saved them.
The offender from Zoo Bosses got caught and went to court and the judge sent him to jail and also ordered him to give Steve his zoo so Steve did not have to pay for a new one.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!