Zombies Are Crazy

One day there was a zombie apocalypse and they were crazy. When I say crazy I mean crazy. They didn't eat my brain or anything. They....jumped on my trampoline, read my books and played footy. Crazy huh I know I was there. Even weirder they played x-box. But one is just watching TV 24/7 eating one chip, one tiny chip. He's my favourite because he is nice and talks to me. Also sometimes he sleeps in my room. The best thing he goes for the Essendon Bombers like me. Sometimes he might even play AFL with me it's so fun. He will sit and watch them play with me on Foxtel. The best thing when he sleeps with me, he will sleep on the bottom bunk. But tomorrow he dies. Cohan's life will be the same because they had a time limit. The next his zombie friend was gone. But he's friends make him happy with a Essendon surprise party. Also they got his favourite player to come and sign a jersey. Know you're probably thinking that's the end, but it's not.

5 years later...

Now Cohan's in high school and over the zombie thing. And in 4 week's he's going to America. With his mum, dad, brother and sister for 3 weeks. Awesome! They are even going to Disneyland, Legoland, riding across the golden gate bridge. But only around the West Coast. But it's still going to be so fun for him.

3 weeks later...

Now Cohan is on the plane to America and I reckon he's going to have so much fun. Today he's going to Disneyland and going on a lot of rides.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!