The Spooky Halloween Graveyard

On a cold and winters night on the 30th of October my family and I were getting ready for Halloween but
because it was only the eve of Halloween we all went to bed at 7.00 and we all said sweet screams...
When we all woke up 12 hours later we had breakfast and my sister and I packed our school bags and got
dressed in our Halloween costumes. As I finished dressing up as a witch, I had plenty of time and went into the lounge room and read a book for 5 minutes...
15 minutes later we had to go to school and I can’t wait because all of my class and I are going trick or treating. My 3 spooky friends Zoey, Lilly and Fern will join me as we make our way over to Mrs Munnions house that is located at the end of the Narnian Graveyard we are all so excited and scared all at the same time. As we arrive we are quietly walking through the graveyard at midnight, we walked and walked and walked until we got to the half way point and then we saw something very strange so we went near it and that was the worst mistake we had ever made, we saw statues all around us coming to life we were screaming and running like you could never of imagined so we ran and ran and ran until we thankfully all made it out alive back safe and sound to our nice and warm home.
And that’s why everyone now calls the graveyard, THE SPOOKY HALLOWEEN GRAVEYARD!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!