The Diamond

Crash! Tom broke the glass with a hammer, then he stole the diamond and he found a place to hide and James was behind him. The alarm went off, then someone smashed the door open. James opened the wall and they escaped and hid under a garbage bin.
They heard someone slowly walking past, then they got out from under the dumper and ran as far as they could.
“Put your hands up James!” Mr Fullerman said.
He was the mysterious person that walked by. Mr Fullerman surprised me by saying “You too, Tom, arms up!” Tom and James were sweating all over. Tom and James didn’t know what he was holding because Fullerman was behind their backs holding an object.
James saw a big sized rock and picked it up and turned around and saw Mr Fullerman holding a plank of wood. Then James threw the rock at him and Mr Fullerman blocked it with the piece of wood. Tom and James ran as fast as they could, Mr Fullerman grabbed a rock and threw it at Tom. Tom picked up a wooden door and blocked the rock, then James and Tom ran away.
Mr Fullerman shouted” I’ll get you for this!”
2 weeks later…
Mr Fullerman wanted revenge to trap- the 2 kids that stole the diamond, then an idea popped into his head, Mr Fullerman tried to make the strongest glue ever! He started to go to every shop in the world to find the strongest glue they had. Mr Fullerman rushed back to his house and combined all the glues together. It was the strongest glue in the world!
Mr Fullerman knew where Tom and James hide- out was, so he slowly walked there. He put his ears beside the door.
“We should go to steal the ruby next, OK James?” Tom whispered.
“OK,” replied James.
Mr Fullerman heard them and rushed to the crystal museum and put the strongest glue in the world around and on the ruby case. Tom and James waited till it was night time, they snuck into the crystal museum and when they touched the ruby case they were stuck, then the alarm went off and Tom and James were caught.
Mr Fullerman taught Tom and James a lesson they would never forget. Luckily for them, Mr Fullerman felt sorry for them and he melted the glue off and now Tom and James will never steal again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!