The Massive Mutant Uni-Pug

BANG!!!! ‘Oh no, the science experiment just blew up!!!’ Said Jeffery the really, smart talking pug (he even has glasses to prove he’s smart) ‘okay’ said Geoff ‘we have to get out, now!’ ‘Nah’ said Geoff. Suddenly Jeffery started to glow, and then disintegrated, then from Sweet Sweet Candy Land Princess Unicorn was glowing, and then disintegrated, then, in Massive Mutant World a Massive Mutant, Grasshopper had already disintegrated.
Then they all landed on top of a building in the city. When they landed on top of the building they all got combined into a Massive Mutant Uni-Pug! (They also became evil.)
When they became evil, they started smashing down the city’s buildings and putting snot balls on people. ‘I don’t want that thing to take my food!’ Said the chubby president.
All of a sudden, future Geoff came from the future on a flying cloud pig; he was drinking orange juice from the future and accidentally spilt some orange juice on the Massive Mutant Uni-Pug, then the Massive Mutant Uni-Pug started to shrink, then Jeffery, Princess Unicorn and the Massive Mutant Grasshopper were back to normal. (Or were they?)
'YAY!!!!' Everyone cheered because Geoff had saved the day. But Geoff had already gone.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!