Attack Of The Jaw Cruncher

There was a mad scientist who wanted a strong jaw. So strong, it could eat larva. He began yelling, a door opened and a metal jaw was there. As soon as he put it on, it took over his body...
Then, 6 years ago, he had a child named Jim. Over time, the Jaw cruncher ate everybody, but not Jimmy. He ran far away, but one day he came back. He snuck into the lab and shut down the system that controlled the metal jaw.
Jimmy told the jaw, "I will take over you now, not the system, now the world is mine. You can catch me, but you can't catch this..." and Jimmy threw a piece of gum in the Jaw cruncher.
BOOM!!! "Dad! Mum! You’re back!"
"Thank-you son for breaking the metal jaws!"

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!