Racoon And Falcon

I heard a shriek, I jumped out of bed, I ran as fast as I could and I made it to the city.
A lady was about to fall. She fell and as fast as I could, I caught her. She
asked me what my name was, I said, “Hmmmm, I’m Raccoon, good-bye!”
A few days later
“WHAT THE!!! Why did I save that lady?” “Because you’re a hero.” Ok that’s true, but still?” “Ok come on, let’s get some sleep.” “Ok, night!”
TOMORROW
“Hey that was close, hey target over there dummy.” “But you look, so are you sure you’re not related?” “Very funny Josh.” “So what’s next on the training list?” “Well I think I might try to teach you how to fly.” “Ok, well if I try to fly, will you take a real bath?” “I’m not taking a bath got it?” “Got it.” “Hey do you hear that?” “No of course I don’t, I don’t have super hearing Ollie.” “Oh yeah, well follow me ok.” “Got it.”
IN THE CITY
“Help!” A man was shouting, “Help! I’m going to cook!” “Wow, now that’s a fire Falcon,” I say, “Do you think that you can put that fire out?” “I will try.” Now how to get inside that building.
5 minutes later
“Good, I’m in, now let’s find that man. Found him, now jump on the count of three, 1 2 3!!!” AHHHHH thump! “Good catch Falcon.” “Good work to you too. Now let’s get back to HQ, come on.”
HQ
“Great work, now let’s get some sleep, night.”
Tomorrow
“HEY THE TARGETS OVER THERE SILLY!!!”
“Oops!”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!