The Dead People

One night a girl called Akira was outside in the cold, but she saw a light so she jumped on her horse and went there. When she got there, she knocked on the door and it slowly opened and when she went in, she saw 10 people dead on the floor so she screamed and ran to the door but the door closed.
She went upstairs and locked the door and she went under the bed and she turned around and she saw a dead person right next to her. She screamed and ran to the door, but it was locked so she hid in a spot and was very quiet.
She saw a person with a sharp knife in the closet and she ran to the door and knocked on the door hard and called out for help but no one heard, but he said, “Oh well, you lose,” then he killed her.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!