The Cow Jumped Over The Moon

CRASH! The sound of the trampoline made when it broke as the cow jumped on it. So the cow went to buy a stronger one so when he got back to the place he got ready to jump over the moon. But when he got up into space he bounced off the plants and landed on Mars so he was trying to figure out a way to the moon. Then the dish and the spoon came running past the cow said can you help me the dish and spoon just kept on running. Then the little white fluffy black spotted dog came running past laughing with joy then the cow said can you please help me the dog said yes so then the little dog took the cow to the big bright shiny moon. The cow was half way round the moon he stared falling very fast into a crater and he could not get out. So then the dish and spoon came running parts and the cow said can you help me and they said no at first then they thought about it then they said yes. We will help you. So they went and got a big shiny ladder the cow climbed up the ladder. Then they lived happily ever after with his new friends.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!