Pirates Under Attack

Boom!!! Boom!!! A ship is blowing up. CRASH BANG a ship is crashing into another ship. Boof of the ship blowing up. A ship is coming to me to save me. He helped me. He let me on the ship. I got to see my home sweet home. He said we are not going there. We are going on an adventure. I was happy.
Back we see pirates. They are coming towards us. We see more pirates are coming. They got their cannons and blew up the ship. I got off the ship and it sank down. In the water. I swam to the island urgently. So I was hungry and secure. Then I shook a tree and drank the water from the coconut. But the water was yucky.
The pirates are coming back I hid behind the tree and the pirate cannons came out and blew down the tree. So I jumped in the water and held my breath under water. The pirates went away. So I could eat and drink the supplies were from the ship that had washed ashore.
A few weeks later, another ship came to help me. So we went on an adventure. We went to the Bahamas. So we saw pirates again. So the pirates got the cannons out again but we got the shield and the cannon ball bounced back at the pirate ship. It blew up! My new friends and I were free to keep sailing and explore foreign lands.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!