The Marbles

One day I got out my marbles and made a marbles set.
I got my marbles out and I started from the top.
I let them go! When they reached the bottom I picked them up.
One marble had a face on it. I said, “You’ve got to be kidding me.” I cracked up laughing my head off. I said, “That’s ridiculous!’’ The marble said, “No it’s not.’’
I said to the marble, “Marbles can’t talk.” “Yes they can,” retorted the marble face. I said “Ok! Fine, you have it your way.” I took him to the top again. I let them go!
Half way through the middle the marble went, “Wooooo!” I laughed again. The marble said to his friend Sparky, “Let’s go again.” He was talking to his imaginary friend which only was another faced marble.
When I packed up the marbles we both became friends.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!