The Mysterious Door

“CLICK” went my bedroom door as I cautiously opened it to reveal a fluorescent light shining in my face. I was inquisitive about what was on the other side of this mysterious door. “CCRREEAAKK” the door went as I opened it. The fluorescent light faded. I stepped inside and...
I walked in closer. A gush of wind pushed me into a pit. I was getting dizzy. My mind stopped. It all went black.
“CRASH BANG BOOM”
I was on the cold floor. I laid there for a while and eventually I got up and walked around and found a door. I walked in and I found a... Deserted classroom. I looked around and found a pale white face. She disappeared and was sitting on a table. She had a name badge that was very old. It looked like it had been in a bombing. I could just read Mary—Anne.
“BANG BOOM CRASH”
We ran outside and we saw land mine going off as a plane came plunging to the ground.
On the plane I read “MY ANGEL”. I was shocked. That was my mother and father’s plane. I ran over to it and found no one in there. Through the dust on the window, I saw two figures running in the wind towards the headquarters. I ran after them and “CRACK BANG BOOM”...
An earthquake was splitting apart the battle field and the headquarters. I didn’t want to jump. Two hands were placed devotedly on my back and she whispered very softly in my ear. “Jump I know you can do this, you want to save your Mum and Dad”. I jumped and I just made it. I tripped. I had blood pouring out of my knee but I was still running towards the headquarters. I reached the big monstrous door. It opened as I was slamming my fist on it. I saw my Mother and Father. They were hurt, I went to see what was wrong. They were both heartbroken not hurt. I gave them the biggest hug that and we stayed like that for ten minutes.
Finally I was reunited with my family.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!