James The Survivor

It was January 24 at 3:00pm a boy named James was playing in his back yard with his truck and then Bang he saw white and then he new he'd been kidnapped and he was terrified. He was throne into I car he thought and he new it wasn't good. After about 10 minutes he heard a a creek of the door opening and he was carried for 5 minutes and chucked on the floor he thought he was in a jungle and that's the last place he wanted to be. He could see the two men walking away faintly through the bag and he was scared. After a few minutes he heard no sound, and suddenly he heard a mighty ROAR!! he was wetting him self and he saw the massive lion and its manly mane what's he going to do. He was confused after a while because the lion seemed to be just standing there with no clue on what to do, suddenly James felt the paw of the giant beast on his back and the lion didn't try to eat him he cut the ropes and set James free he was lost for words. James hoped up out of the bag and the lion walked back into the deep forest and the lion was to quick for James so James was back to square one and he was now petrified. After a few minutes James was starving and he saw a few berries and he didn't know if they were poiseness but at that moment he had nothing to loose so he grabbed the berries and ate them up, it filled him up a bit but James had one number one priority was to find a way out he thought surely by now his parents are looking for him. It was getting dark and James really wanted to get home. Now it was dead silence in the jungle until James heard something he listened "JAMES!!" His parents!, James yelled back " MUM DAD IM HERE!" and the sound got closer and closer then he saw a shadow and his parents and S.E.S crew right behind them James was saved.When he was home he told the police about every thing and the criminals were caught and put in prison and James was safe and sound at home and James said that he will never go outside without his parents again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!