Get Me Out Of Here

Help get me out of here now help!
Oh no I’m scared and sad, why did this happen to me? I got arrested but it's not even my fault I was defending myself.
1 day earlier.
Hi Julie, wanna skip school today and break some rules for the very first time? No way, I’m staying here you should too. No way! Well you’re going without me because I’m not breaking any rules not today, not tomorrow, never, got it? Boring! Bye, see you later alligator.
2 hours later.
Um please go away sir please, then he got out a knife. Oh no what do I do, should I try to run or fight back. He got closer and closer and even closer STOP STOP RIGHT THERE SIR STOP SOMEONE HELP HELP. He cut my arm a little but I fought back and found a broken pipe so I picked it up and started hitting him. He passed out and the cops caught me so I went to jail for 10 months.
Officer I’m sorry I was just protecting myself, he had a knife and was trying to kill me. He should be in more trouble than me don't you think. Young lady if you didn't skip school that would have never happened, so I don't agree and you knocked him out, so you’re going to prison, now stop talking.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!