Zeus VS Q.K.

One day, a girl nicknamed Q.K. - short for Quick Knuckles, was wandering the streets of Mythology Island and passes 2 golden statues. Suddenly they started speaking and dared Q.K. to pick the golden apple from the tree above her. As she picked it, the god of the skies - Zeus - appeared in front of her, and demanded her to give it back- unless she went on an impossible quest to collect 5 sacred items.
They were 1. A ring from the Minotaur. 2. A scale from Hydra 3. A pearl from the secret underwater cave. 4. A rare flower from the garden of Sphinx. 5. A whisker from Cerberus.
Q.K. decided to pick option no.2. So she set off on her adventure. Sphinx asked her to fix the water pipes in his garden and she could have the rare flower. She tried and tried again, until finally she fixed it.
Next she went to the Minotaur to get the ring. Q.K. went through a tough labyrinth and finally got through and got the ring, Q.K. went on to Poseidon's awesome underwater cave and easily got the pearl as she is an excellent swimmer. As she was already in the cave, she could complete 2 missions in 1. Quickly, she grabbed the scale from Hydra and off she went.
Luckily Q.K. brought her reed pipe with her, she simply played it and hypnotized Cerberus, grabbed the whisker and told Zeus her quest was complete. He wasn't happy, she had done it. “GRRR" Zeus cried. “HA, FOOLED YOU - NOW I CAN CONTROL ALL OF MYTHOLOGY ISLAND" He chuckled. "What - NOOO", wailed Q.K… She demanded a battle - whoever won got to keep the golden apple, and the 5 sacred items while also ruling all of Mythology Island. The battle started at 7:00 am sharp tomorrow morning. Before the battle, Q.K.
went to Poseidon and Hades for help - they were Zeus' brothers. “Zeus is very powerful, young Q.K. you shouldn't have agreed to battle him, BUT- because you have, here, have my crown" said Hades. "And have my staff" said Poseidon. “It is the only possible way to defeat him." Hades added.
The next morning at 7:00 am, Q.K. was battling Zeus. Zeus was shocked by how powerful she was - 2 Gods beat 1. Of course Q.K. won as goodies always do.
Q.K. became the greatest Goddess of all - The God of Power. Because of that, Q.K. was granted to keep the crown and staff from Poseidon and Hades.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!