Candy Land

There once was a far away land called Bubblegum land . In bubblegum land lived Mrs bubblegum she was a candy maker , and drives a candy truck everywhere she goes. " One day at Treats for Sweets high Mr gummy was a nice teacher and he taught us how to make lollies . " Remember tomorrow is the school carnival, and you pay $1 to come . Ahhhh ! Alley was exited about the carnival at Treats for Sweets high and can't wait to go she told me , going to the bus stop . Alley arrived at school and came of the bus. Mrs. Trunchball steals all the candy . Alley has lots of best friends. The police got a rope and rapped it around Mrs Trunchball . Then around the tree now we can go to all the rides. All the lollie and chocolate fell out of the PiƱata . The kids were all happy and got to eat all the candy and chocolates and we're excited about it.





FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!