Cannonball Whipped Cream

Once upon a time, there were two Kings. King Butterfly was lovely and kind, and then there was King Serpent, who was mean and horrid. In the middle of the two kingdoms was a beautiful piece of land. Since it belonged to nobody and they both wanted it, they went to war. The rules where to choose one weapon but you could have as many of that weapon as you like.
King Serpent went and loaded all the canons with cannon balls and King Butterfly went to the supermarket and bought as many whipped cream spray cans as there was. They met at the battlefield at 12 noon.
The war began and King Serpent WENT to light the canons but King Butterfly got out the whipped cream and soaked all the canon’s ropes so they wouldn't fire the cannonballs. And that’s why you should always have some whipped cream around, just in case. The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!