Jamarle Harris

Jamarle Harris
Jamarle was a nice happy friendly boy to his family and friends and people out in the world he was a smiley boy every day he would smile and be happy. He loved playing AFL he favourite colour was purple, his favourite NRL team was storms and his favourite number was 4. He was loved by the community in lake Cargelligo and he was a good role model for the young Aboriginal boys.

Unfortunately, the saddest unhappy thing has happened he has passed away in 2013 so it has been like 4 years for him and his birthday is on the 27th of march 2017 he would be 19 when when I founded out about Jarmarle I was on my way to school and I did not go to school that day it was like in year 3 when he sadly passed away he was like a brother to me.
While Jamarle Has here with us he made me feel so happy every day when I seen him and like after he passed away I would always say to aunty Tanya his mum where is Marley and then I say to myself oh nah I forget he is not with us anymore but he is in our heart all the time I go up there to his mums house I always have memories of our fun times we have had together at his house we would always climb on the house on the roof or we would all ways kick the football around at the back or the front. On Christmas 2012 the 25th of December Jamarle. I had bought him and his brother a hat and it has said (YMCA) and they were fighting over what hat they had and then I said to them here Roy this yours and here Marley this is your hat and they then stopped fighting over the hats.

Love you buddy from Lillyanna.Fell

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!