Zombies

Zombies
By Angus Haigh

One horrible day ZOMBIES were attacking the City of TERROR. The humans were scared of the zombies, they were anxious for help and looking for someone to help them. The zombies got closer, then a tank came and shot the zombies ……ARRRRR!

They heard a BANG. “Run, the zombies are coming. Get your guns out and shoot the zombies” cried Bob. BANG, BANG, BOOM, “yes the army is coming.”

“NOOOOOOO!!!! The tanks are getting taken over by the zombies”.

The zombies are indestructible, “what’s going to happen to us?” the people shouted.

“Get in your car and go to the next town. Go. They are coming. Yikes…. NOOOO” said Jeff. “They are not going to get us, never!”

GOOO!!! SCREECH VROOM, VROOM went the cars. Yay… what the zombies are still coming. “I’m here to help you.” yelled Quackers “run that way” he said pointing away from the zombies. He led some zombies into a pit with hot lava in it. Next he got a basketball and threw it at the zombies, but the basketball was a bomb. There was a mighty BOOM!. The zombies all blew up.

“Yeah” Quackers exclaimed.

But then all the zombies got back up and were coming for revenge. Jeff gets taken away by the zombies. Quackers got out his AK47 and shoots the zombies holding Jeff. They all fall to the ground.

Jeff hobbled back over to Quackers. “Here you go take this and shoot the zombies” said Quakers handing Jeff a Desert Eagle.

Without a pause, Jeff shot 82 zombies in the head and they fall to the floor. But then Jeff ran out of ammo so he had to run. So they run out of there.

They got in the armored truck and drove to a fuel station. Then Quackers got on the machine gun on the top of the armored truck and shot the zombies. They all fell to the ground and Jeff drove over them. Then they couldn’t attack anymore as they didn’t have any arms or legs.

Jeff and Quackers went to check if the town’s people were alright. Everyone was safe in the town’s bunker. But there were a heap of zombies waiting outside. So Quackers used the machine gun to shoot the zombies.

Once the town’s people were rescued they all had a celebration, but no one really knew where the zombies had come from.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!