Palace Under The Sea

One freezing day, two best friends went for a walk. While Emily and Bella were walking, they saw someone peculiar. He had blue skin, like it was glowing. His eyes were as shiny as the sun. He was indeed strange. Bella, the brave one, went up to him and asked him, "Do you need any help? You seem to be lost!" then he replied, "Hi, my name is Alex. Have you seen a kingdom called Atlantis?" Bella said, "Hi there, I am Bella and this is Emily. No, we haven't seen Atlantis, we just came here." "Oh," Alex replied sadly.

Bella, Emily and Alex set off to find Atlantis. Emily, the genius, suggested a plan, "Since Alex can talk and understand sea creatures, here's what we do," Bella exclaimed, "Brilliant!" Alex said, "Awesome!" "Thanks." Emily blushed. Alex called over some sword fish to get a boat. It was a rough journey over Blue Ocean. Suddenly, a big mist of wind made humongous waves and washed away the pedals. "What shall we do?" Emily panicked, "Don't panicked, I'll just call over some dolphins to push us." Suggested Alex, trying to be calm.

Two dolphins came swimming by and pushed them all the way to Atlantis Sea. A narwhal came and pushed a submarine. Alex went inside and swam to Atlantis. “I wonder what it’s like to live in a palace under the sea,” wondered Emily. Alex and the two girls were the best of friends.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!