Jeff's Life

Dustpan hit the earth much to end the world? Out in the hills, mountains fall! play with Murray cod. Gravel can possibly fall in your face. Hover on top of lava, I was there. Grateful I am for Mr. fatty he makes us laugh, he makes us happy, yeah that’s right he’s Mr. fatty. Enough about him he’s a big mistake, he doesn’t belong in this school, because he’s secretly a snake! I tell everybody, nobody believes me. My name is Jeff and Bob Ross hates me.

I’m only thirteen and Bob Ross is fifteen that’s the only reason he bully’s me (because he’s older). I like poetry (but I’m not that good at it). I’m funny and everyone laughs at my jokes, all except Bob.
“Boring!” screamed Bob trying to get attention. It didn’t work because he normally gets bulldozed over when the crowd rushes in. Oh, and that’s another reason he bully’s me.

Monday
“Mum, is it school today!” I shouted. Mum replies,
“no! it’s a public holiday”. Yay more PlayStation 3 time!
“What game to play?”, Jeff said thinking about Minecraft, need for speed most wanted and need for speed rivals. I’ll think I’ll choose
“NFS rivals!” I shouted excitedly.
“What!” shouted mum.
“Nothing!” I replied.
“Better not be that PlayStation 3!” yelled mum.
“No, mum!” I replied. He he he. That means that mum’s not suspicious, but I have to go into mums sight every five minutes, ten minute games (maths failure). *the next day*(at school),
“hey, Jeff!” shouted Bob Ross (oh no) *running*
“What did ever do to you!” I shouted,
“you’re so annoying!!!” Bob Ross shouted back. (What?!?!).
“What are you doing you big bully!”
“How dare you!” Bob screamed with all of his anger.
“I will catch you!” Bob screamed.
“Who will you catch, Pikachu!” I said.
“No Bulbasaur, go” Bob suddenly shouted.
“Charizard go!” I shouted. We stopped,
“Charizard flamethrower go!” *it was super effective, Bulbasaur fainted, Jeff wins*
“loser! Bulbasoar sucks!” *That was the message from the whole story*

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!